What operating systems will Winelib run on non-x86 systems?

Li, Wei Wei.Li at ca.com
Fri Jun 11 09:08:07 CDT 2004

Hi,

I could not find the info regarding what operating systems (such as AIX 5L v5.2, HP-UX 11i, Solaris Release Level 9) will Winelib run on non-x86 machines. I'll really appreciate it if someone can provide my related link or info. I can only find the following link regarding the supporting OS but it does not provide Winelib's supporting OS info:
http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index
3.1. Under what hardware platform(s) and operating system(s) will Wine(Lib) run?

Thank you very much!
Wei