Corrupted file problem Wine20040613,20040505 with Xilinx XST 6.2i

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 16 01:56:29 CDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:19:57 +0200, you wrote:

> > and something goes wrong there.
>
> ... yes, it somehow assumes to be at the beginning of the file. I try to debug
> more into it. BTW, I don't get source code displayed in winedbg when I call it
> from the wine-wrapper script (I'm not calling it from the wine src-tree, but
> from another dir). Is there a fast trick how to do that ?

The source tree from which you compiled has to be reachable under one of
wine's configured Drive's. I normally open the source in an editor.

> > If you want us to look at the log, open a bug report in bugs.winehq.org
> > and create an attachment from your (bzip2'ed) log.
>
> I create a log with +file,+ntdll,+relay. But it going to be several gigs!
> Fortunately bzip2 gets it down to some megs. Runs damn slow now.
> I need to check this evening.

That is to big. Hmmm, there may be an awful lot of file: traces. Is the
log with +relay significantly smaller? If not you must try to cut a good
piece from it.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes