Problem Running PowerBuilder4 on WINE - RH9.0

praveen praveenp at emirates.net.ae
Sun Jun 20 04:10:28 CDT 2004

Dear Friends,

Let me tell the positive first. I did not have any problem running a Delphi
application on WINE ; but

I have a problem running Powerbuilder4 application on wine2004xxxx -rh9.0.
When I execute the  .exe file I get the error:

err:clipboard:X11DRV_CLIPBOARD_UpdateCache Failed to cache clipboard data
owned by another process

with a messagebox thrown up 4 times with the last one asking me to restart
the computer; followed by the

fixme:MSG_BOX modal etc.. repeating 4 times

It also gives out a message saying SmartHeap.DLL failed to initialise

Can Anyone help please?

Regards

Praveen P.P.