to the administrators

johnod at covad.net johnod at covad.net
Wed Jun 23 11:18:00 CDT 2004

>On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:07:01 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:
>
>> I'm interested to have on the object of each message generated by the mailing
list something like "[Wine]", as for others mailing lists. That could be useful
to discriminate between right messages and spam, allowing to delete messages not
reading them in advance.

>> I think other users too could apreciate that addendum.

I belong to many other lists.  Just signed up to all the wine lists this week and
this was the first thing i noticed missing... I cant tell them apart from my
other lists.  This feature would be groovy IMHO.

Johnny O

DISA Field Security Operations
John O'Donnell
Bldg 1