[Wine]Re: to the administrators

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Wed Jun 23 12:33:27 CDT 2004

I was going to agree to the [Wine] suggestion, but you added it before I
could.

I like it. Yes, I can filter my mail on header info, but I like to be
able quickly and visually scan my new mail and delete any SPAM that gets
through my server and then go back and read the real messages. The
[Wine] really makes it easier to spot mail from this group.

Thanks,
Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com)