Sound and Graphics problem

ian at turls.co.uk ian at turls.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 15:01:49 CST 2004

Hi All

Hope you can help.  I have an application (actually a kids educational
software-runs off the CD) that runs in 256 colour.  I am using the following
hardware:
1. ATI Radean 9700 Pro with drivers direct from ATI using openGL  3D
acceleration;
2. A santa cruz turtle beech sound card (crystal CSXX45))\;
3. Used with and without ALSA -no difference
4. Red Hat 9.0 2.4.20 Kernel
The problem I have is that the application works but then stutters and then
continues or distorts the sound/graphics, making it overall unusable.

Tried with winex and the same.  Tried playing with config ddls etc but no
joy.

Any help would be appreciated

Ian

This mail was sent through Ian's implemtation of
        IMP: http://horde.org/imp/
If this message is not really for you then do not
read it.  Please send an email back to whoever
sent it.