x11drv: cant open display

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Mar 5 09:21:50 CST 2004

Am Fre, Mär 05, 2004 at 03:56:59 +0000 schrieb Lim Wee Cheong:
> Thank you. I have managed to get the remote app to be displayed over ssh.
> However, the remote app exits everytime i closes ssh which is not what i
> wanted. I need the app to be running on the remote server even when I have
> logged off. Is there some command that I am not aware of? Thank you for your
> patience.

Again: This has nothing to do with wine. You should post your messages
anywhere else!

Try nohup <command> if you want to detach a process from the terminal.
And you have to note that, if the command has an open connection to you
X11, ssh can not terminate without quitting the application.  There are
other ways also but this is unix administration and you should read a
book for that.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"