lotus notes 6 not working

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Mar 12 02:42:14 CST 2004

Am Fre, Mär 12, 2004 at 08:49:49 +0100 schrieb Florian Koenig/Camberg/ISBAC:
> hi, my lotus will not work, heres the output from starting wine:

Florian,

nobody can help you with this mail:
- what's your wine version?
- did you compile wine by your own or took a version shipped with your
  OS or the original wine binaries?
- did you try other wine versions?
- What's your OS, distribution and version?
- what version of the software is causing the problems?
- how did you install the software that causes the problems?
- did you temper around with your .wine/config or the registry?
- did you install the IE6 beforehand?

It would be good if everyone is giving these informations when asking
the list for help, otherwise we always have these question-answer mails
to get enough informations before we can be of any assistance!

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"