lotus notes 6 not working

Ralph Blach chipper at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 12 13:51:19 CST 2004

Joachim,

My appolgies.  Your are of couse correct.
1)Wine 20040213
2)I compiled it my self from the lates stable download
3)No I have not tried other wine versions
4) I am running redhat version 9.0
5) Install_AIM_np.exe
    download windows
    System Requirements
    If the installation fails to complete, click here to download the alternate installer file.
    touch the hotlink click here
    new screen that ask you to click here
    that will bring you to the file.
6)I ran the the exe to install the program.
7)I had to change the windows version to win98
8)I have not installed IE6.

Does this assist?

Thanks

Chip