DLL - registry

Walter Neumann walter at buerostudio-neumann.at
Thu Mar 11 15:37:58 CST 2004

Hallo,
I am very new with wine. I tried different windows programms without
success. The programms starts short time and crashes with the error
message, that it could not find a DLL-file. Does I have to declare all
DLL-files, which the programm use? That would be a long list! Or is it a
problem of the registry?
The first programm I tried, is already installed at a windows-partition
(XP), the second I tried to install with the setup programm von a dvd.
Can anybody advice me, what to do?
I use the wine version 20030813 from SuSE 9.0.
Thanks a lot, Walter.