Computer now functioning properly

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Sun Mar 14 05:45:39 CST 2004

> My computer is stating that I am missing a needed dll file winspool.drv
> and I have no idea where to go to get it please help.  More than half of
> my software is not working properly.
This file is shipped with wine, it's called winspool.drv.so and is usually in
/usr/lib/wine if you install from a binary package, or in /usr/local/lib/wine if
you've installed from source. How did you install wine? And are you sure you
removed all previous versions of wine before installing the version you're
currently using?

Ivan.