lotus notes 6 not working

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Mon Mar 15 03:01:47 CST 2004

Am Fre, Mär 12, 2004 at 02:51:19 -0500 schrieb Ralph Blach:
> Joachim,
>
> My appolgies.  Your are of couse correct.
> 1)Wine 20040213
> 2)I compiled it my self from the lates stable download
> 3)No I have not tried other wine versions
> 4) I am running redhat version 9.0
> 5) Install_AIM_np.exe
>    download windows
>    System Requirements
>    If the installation fails to complete, click here to download the
>    alternate installer file.
>    touch the hotlink click here
>    new screen that ask you to click here
>    that will bring you to the file.

Hmmm, just have seen the subject. Seems mails got mixed up. However if
you want to install Notes 6 you should know that I had never luck with
installing it directly under wine. I just installed it under Windows and
copied the directory to my .wine. It works like a charm. Note that I
here also installed the IE6 first.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"