lotus notes + attachments = crash

Daniel.Krippner at porsche-engineering.de Daniel.Krippner at porsche-engineering.de
Thu Mar 18 07:58:50 CST 2004

        Hi List,

after some usage I definitely still have the problem: Lotus Notes 6.5.1
crashes almost everytime I try to handle attachments - be it to attach
some files to my own mails or save most of the attachments I am sent. I
was told that only wine versions after 20031212 have that problem - I'm
using 20031212 at the moment, and I still get crashes. Where can I get
pre-20031212 versions for testing (rpms for fedora core 1)? Is this a
known issue that can be worked around? Also, I still have the
systray-Window popping up every now and then. Can I disable this? I
already told notes not to show any systray icons and stuff, but that did
not help.
Thanks,
    Daniel