Setup: Failed to get CommonFilesFolder

the-fallen at web.de the-fallen at web.de
Mon Mar 22 09:02:09 CST 2004

Hi there everybody!

I'm currently using the newest wine-cvs and get a (at least for me) strange error: when i try to install a program (install shield used in the setup) the setup loads and then, when it is configuring the install shield, i get these errors in the console (without any debuging flags set) :

fixme:advapi:SetThreadToken ((nil), (nil)): stub (NT impl. only)
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken (0x48,1,0x4070c5d4,80,0x4070c624): stub
fixme:advapi:SetThreadToken ((nil), 0x44): stub (NT impl. only)
fixme:heap:GlobalMemoryStatusEx we should emulate the 4GB bug here, as per MSDN
fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x80000001): stub, harmless.
fixme:storage:StgCreateDocfile Transacted mode not implemented.
fixme:storage:StorageImpl_Commit (1): stub!
fixme:storage:StorageImpl_Commit (1): stub!
fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x80000000): stub, harmless.

And an error-window appears which sais "Failed to get CommonFilesFolder". I now what it means, but it looks strange to me since the InstallShield-Installer sees the directory, but maybe it is another routine. Can anybody help me with this?

Cheers
Norbert