Installing Windows apps from cd's

Derek Croxton croxton3 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 08:59:06 CST 2004

When installing a Windows application onto a Linux box (not dual-boot),
how do I switch cd's (when there are more than one with the install)?
Linux won't let me eject the first cd because it is in use.  This may be
a Linux question more than a Wine question, but I'm still a novice so
I'm not sure.  I'm running Ark Linux 1.0 alpha 10.1, trying to install
Britannica 2002.

BTW, I am very impressed with the improvements in Wine in the past year.
  I started using Linux last year, and found that Wine ran virtually
nothing for me.  I started trying again recently, and it is much more
successful.

Sincerely,
Derek