Unvisible fonts

Igor Selivanov iselivanov at glowpoint.com
Wed Mar 24 09:13:25 CST 2004

I am having a similar problem with a GUI client, where some, but not other
text is invisible.  Not missing, but invisible (because some of the text is
links, and when I click on where it should be, it actually takes me where
it's supposed to).  I have tried 3 different wine versions, including the
latest one, no luck.

--
Igor Selivanov
iselivanov at glowpoint.com