Unvisible fonts

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Thu Mar 25 02:43:31 CST 2004

Am Mit, Mär 24, 2004 at 05:14:31 -0500 schrieb Igor Selivanov:
> OK!! I was able to finally fix my problem with invisible text.  As per
> suggestion, I took the riched32.dll file from win2k, copied it to the system
> folder, and changed had wine emulate win2k in the config.  All the text
> showed up! :)  Thanx guys

Good that it worked for you, but I must warn you to use W2K DLLs. Wine
is known not work very good with DLLs from M$ operating systems newer
than W98SE. Better is to use a W98 DLL and stay with the Version=Win98
setting. Also you might see that after changing the version in your Wine
config that other programs you installed before with the old setting
will not work correctly any more.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"