SetupComm

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri Mar 26 02:21:22 CST 2004

mark spowage wrote:

> hoping to run rabbit semiconductor tools on linux.
> SetupComm seems to fail.
>

> [Utilities]$ wine -- clRFU.exe LOADER1Xa.bin  -s
> 1:115200  -cl coldload.bin -pb pilot.bin -fi flash.ini
> Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory),
> ignoring drive A:
> Could not stat /cdrom (No such file or directory),
> ignoring drive D:
> fixme:comm:SetupComm insize 65584 outsize 65584
> unimplemented stub
> fixme:comm:SetupComm insize 65584 outsize 65584
> unimplemented stub
> fixme:comm:SetupComm insize 65584 outsize 65584
> unimplemented stub
> Error: No Rabbit Processor Detected.

Hmm, the "Rabbit processor" is some sort of development board (Flash + CPU +
RAM) isn't it? Do you need to have it plugged (PCI/USB/Serial/etc.) in
under Windows?

As far as I know only basic hardware abstration like VGA, sound and DirectX
have been implemented in Wine. If the board connects via the serial or
parallel port it might work too, take a look at your ~/.wine/config

        Henk Poley <><