error opening MS Access .mbd

Ken Schutte kenschutte at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 18:57:22 CST 2004

I have a Windows app that I'd really like to get to
work under Wine (ver 20040309).  It stores its data in
a Microsoft Access (.mdb) file which it attempts to
open on startup.  It doesn't work.  The only feedback
I get is an error message:

"Error opening database
 Error: 800401f3
 Unknown error 0x800401F3"

I tried google search on that error code, and the
error might have something to do with regsvr32.
(http://www.15seconds.com/faq/ASPMail/522.htm)

The database is the default start-up database that is
created with the installer, I'm pretty sure it's not a
problem with that file.

Could anyone help me out or suggest something else to
try?
thanks.