Building wine-20031212 on FC1

Joachim von Thadden j.thadden at t-online.de
Thu May 6 14:47:38 CDT 2004

Am Don, Mai 06, 2004 at 01:21:11 -0600 schrieb Dan Urist:
> Has anyone managed to get wine-20031212 to build on Fedora Core 1? I've been
> using the RPM version for a while without any problems to run Lotus Notes
> (none of the more recent versions seem to work with Notes), but I need to get
> IE running and haven't had any success. The recommendations at Frank's Corner
> suggest building from source. This is the error I get when I run "make

I don't think that's needed. I run IE6 with FC1 on my Toshiba Libretto
and it works very nice. I took method 3 from Frank's Corner. You
definitely have to start from scratch with a brand new .wine! Copy your
notes later into this instance after completing with DCOM98 and IE6.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"