Fw: font issue - help

Simon.Tyler at ddscanada.com Simon.Tyler at ddscanada.com
Tue May 11 11:27:37 CDT 2004

FYI
Terry says this worked.
==================
Hi Terry,

This looks familiar to me. You may need to turn off client side Font
Rendering. My notes say:

edit the wine .config file and the settings for
 ClientSideWithRender and ClientSideWithCore

Maybe playing with those settings will help you.

Simon

             Terry
             <td3201 at yahoo.com
             Sent by:                  wine-users at winehq.org
             wine-users-admin@                                          cc
             winehq.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       font issue - help
             05/07/2004 04:09
             PM

Hello,

I have an interesting font issue.  All the fonts but
inside the application itself are fine.  To best
describe this, I am pasting a small screenshot.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?  I
have windows TT installed and commented out this in
the config:
"dir1" = "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF"

But that didn't seem to help.  Thanks!

=====
Terry

[attachment "snapshot1.png" deleted by Simon Tyler/Canada/DDS]