Oni

Fabrice DELENTE fabrice.delente at free.fr
Tue May 11 15:57:58 CDT 2004

Hello all.

I've just noticed something strange with the game Oni. This game plays a BIK
intro movie.

* If I start it with "Windows" = "nt40", the game plays extremely fine, but
there is no sound, neither during the intro nor during the game.

* If I start it with "Windows" = "win98" or "win95", the sound plays during
the intro, but the game hangs as soon as it ends! There are problem with
thread synchronization (I think):

err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x416e21e0 "?" wait timed out
in thread 0009, blocked by 0000, retrying (60 sec)

Any hint?

Thanks.
See you.

--