gui navigation problem

Christopher Dawson dawson at physics.uq.edu.au
Thu May 13 21:00:38 CDT 2004

Hi there,

We recently got a clarion based point-of-sale and stock management
system called Winstore (http://www.mms.com.au/fs_winstore.htm) running
under wine. It all seems to run really well apart from some weird gui
navigation stuff.

The TAB and RETURN keys don't progress to the next element as they would
normally. This only seems to be a problem with this application -- other
ones that I've tested work fine -- and probably has something to do with
the weird clarion gui. Has anyone experienced similar problems to this,
or can they suggest how I might attempt to fix it?

TIA,

Chris.