Pegasus Mail 4.12a displays reverse text in message window

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Tue May 18 05:37:09 CDT 2004

Am Die, Mai 18, 2004 at 09:46:09 +0200 schrieb Timo Steuerwald:
> I really don't know whats wine or the application do at this moment. OK,
> the pegasus mail installation is part of my windows 2000 system. For write
> access I've moved the installation to a fat32 drive (all entries in the
> registry and in the mailbox and configuration files are updated to the new
> path, under windows 2k there appears no problems). So the path E:\WINNT is
> the directory where my Windows 2000 Installation will be found if I run
> Windows 2000. So this path is explainable. But wine itself will use a
> relative new and clean Windows 98 SE Installation, where this path is not
> needed. Anywhere under Wine there is as driveletter E:\ an common fat32
> partition mounted, so there should be no problem to write on it.

If I understand you right you don't use a fake C:. If you use a real
installation of Windows with wine there are so many problems with
registry keys, DLLs and others that it is very hard to track down a
problem. Why don't you install it on plain wine? Gie it a try to see,
whether the problem persists.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"