Broken tree-view

Martin Widmark martin at takeit.se
Wed May 26 05:14:27 CDT 2004

Hi list!

I'm trying to get a curriculum and student manageing program to run. I is called Algori
Atlas, and is used in conjuction with other Algori products to manage curriculums and
students absence.

My system is a fedora core 1 system with wine-20040505 rpm from newrpms.sunsite.dk.

In the program called Algori Explorer who is used to manage the database (they used the
free version of Interbase earlier but have migrated to Firebird) the tree views  are
messed up. The are just three dots instead of the proper font. If the names are longer
than four syllables the last four are converted into three dots.

I get a couple of fixmes when i start the progra, nothng serious as it seems, but i have
no idea what they mean (spincount?).

> fixme:sync:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x10055980: spincount=4000 not
> supported

Algori explorer is  MDI-like program. When i open the window who has the broken tree
view i get some errors on the console (repeated six times):

> err:header:HEADER_WindowProc unknown msg 1216 wp=0000 lp=000001f4

The program seems to be made in some Borland product, as there is dll:s wiht borland
tags in them, as cc350mt.dll who is a borland c++ runtime.

All help highly apreciated.

Until next time,
Martin Widmark
AB TakeIT