Problem with ADO connection

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Sat May 29 09:52:16 CDT 2004

Hi,

Thank you for the response.  Unfortunately, this problem was
inadvertantly introduced by me as I was troubleshooting.  The file had
been renamed.  I have done a reinstall to avoid further confusion.  I am
attaching the relevant section of "+relay, +loaddll" output with that
problem corrected.  I hope that MIME attachedments are considered polite
on this list.  If not, please let me know.

The symptom is the same: no ADO connection.

Thanks,
Steve