Direct X - Wine 20040213

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Sun May 30 14:58:48 CDT 2004

Ivan wrote:
>>If I build a CVS download what version of Direct X will it tell Acid
>>Pro is installed?
>
> I've recently set all directx dlls to report version 9.0b, so you should have
> any problems in that respect. Just check you're compiling with up to date OpenGL
> headers.
>
> Ivan.

How do I check about the OpenGL headers? (Stupid user-type here. Sorry)
This is an up to date Gentoo system running 2.6.6. I suppose things are
likely to be pretty much up to date but I wouldn't know how to check for
sure.

Anyway, a CVS version is compiling now. We'll see how it goes.

Are there any pointers about for how to install IE6?

Thanks for all the help!

Cheers,
Mark