[Wine]Re: _wrapped_ java application with wine

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:59:53 CST 2004

Mario Ohnewald wrote:

>>>What i did in time.c was just to copy the lines from CEST, and name it
>>
>>CET.
>>
>>>Should that do the trick? Just to see if this causes my error?
>>
>>I would think that would get rid of the fixmes, but the easy way to find
>>out is try it;)
>
> My way of "Patching" it did not solve that problem :/

It didn't get rid of the fixmes, or the program still doesn't work? It
certainly should get rid of the fixmes, else something went wrong when
you patched/compiled/installed the newer version.

A minor point, the field -120 in CEST becomes -60 in CET. I see someone
else submitted a patch to wine-patches for this.

http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2004/11/0001.html