[Wine]Quicken fonts

Marc Williams marcw at onlymooo.com
Tue Nov 2 18:33:14 CST 2004

I just installed Quicken 2001 using the 0914 version of Wine built from
source code on my Fedora Core 2 machine.  I followed the Quicken install
instruction #2 on Franks Corner site.  The installation went fine and
everything seems to work well.  But some of the fonts are unreadable.

Here is a screen shot of what I am referring to (the problem fonts are
circled):
http://onlymooo.com/Screenshot.png

I added the VGASYS.FON, SSERIFE.FON, and SERIFE.FON fonts as described
in http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/config-fonts-main with no
difference.

Please suggest what I can do to make things better.