[Wine]Quicken fonts

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:19:56 CST 2004

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:54:50 -0600, Marc Williams <marcw at onlymooo.com> wrote:
> Very small.  And for me, virtually unreadable.  They certainly look much
> better, and bigger, in real Windows.  Any suggestions?

This is all a guess. Take it for what it's worth. I was going to
suggest that you run Quicken in the wine debugger trapping fonts

script q2001-fonts
WINEDEBUG=+font wine quicken

run for awhile, then close Quicken.

exit script and then take a look at the script file. Possibly you'll
find some info about font substitutions that will guide you toward
what fonts are missing, etc. and then you can adjust from there.

All a guess though. This is the sort of stuff I've been doing. Hasn't
produced a lot of good results, but I've seen a few interesting
things.

- Mark