[Wine]Re: wine config

DrSmith pazevedo at novolink.com.br
Wed Nov 3 10:31:09 CST 2004

Hello everybody,

I have followed wine's progress for quite a few time but there is something
that I can't figure out yet. Maybe someone may explain this to me:

Wine does not use a config file anymore, does it? So if I have to tweak
something, where should I put the adjustments? Is it still possible to use
the config file. For instance, if I want to change the font used by a windows
toolbar, should I change anything in windows registries in .wine folder?

And what if I have to make lots of dll adjustments (native, builtin)?
--
DrSmith