[Wine]Quicken fonts

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:36:04 CST 2004

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:15:11 -0600, Marc Williams <marcw at onlymooo.com> wrote:
> Duane Clark wrote:
> > Mark Knecht wrote:
> >> I guess I Was hoping that some work under WINEDEBUG would tell me (or
> >> Marc in this case) which onts might be getting resized..
> >>

> > He mentioned a 53MB log file. The information is in there, but it would
> > require a bit of effort to find it.
>

> Would you have an idea of what to look for?  I've got time but am
> ignorant of exactly what would be useful.  Thanks for any pointers!

I don't know what will show up in your file but maybe as a first step
search for any of the text strings on that page:

Update/Send

Cleared Transactions

and see if they are there. If so maybe there is info around them about
the font that's being chosen? Search for some strings that render well
whether the bad ones show up or not.

Look at the enviromental variables page. Maybe you'll get an idea
about other info to trap instead of just the font stuff.

http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/x2183

Wish I had more ideas. I have a few problems with Wine and apps myself! ;-)

- Mark