[Wine] running OrCAD with wine

Giorgio giorgio.tombola at istruzione.it
Fri Nov 5 17:08:26 CST 2004

As I wrote I just look to Eagle, that's very interesting because it work also
in windows. But to try drawing a new simbol, drawing a complex schematic,
making a PCB, may be with ground plane, take time.

I look at geda but I had some problems with installation. I'm not so skilled
in Linux and I prefere "automatic" installation, with rpm. In geda home page
I don't find a simple way to install it.

Unfortunately I don't know how to debug. If it's not too much complicated try
to explain me and I'll do it and post the output.

I'll read the article.

Thanks