[Wine]Multiple Linux users, and wine?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:42:15 CST 2004

Who owns the files on the dosdrive? foo? bar? Some group that foo and
bar belong to? Are group and ownder permissions identical?

What about locking? Are you trying to allow foo and bar to run Quicken
at the same time? That's not going to work certainly.

You will have trouble with sound I think. Assuming you are running
Alsa under all of this you are likely to find that only one can get
access to sound hardware.

I've tried to do some of this with a little success, but certainly not
enough to feel like I could say it will really work.

Good luck!

- Mark