[Wine]Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid.

Dan O legacyboy at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 9 13:10:01 CST 2004

Here we go...

Version
SuSE:/home/gbdoco # wine --version
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"C:\\Windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"C:\\Windows\\System" is not
accessible.
Wine 20041019

I can see the config file,

I have not modified anything.

And I have tryed to install a couple apps, ABC bittorent client (just cause
I had it lying around)
WinAmp
and exam essencials 5.5

They all get the same error. "Error writing temporary file. Make sure your
temp folder is valid."

news:5bdc1c8b04110906414316d78 at mail.gmail.com...