[Wine]Problem with Keyboard & Mouse while start game

Alexander.Farber at nokia.com Alexander.Farber at nokia.com
Wed Nov 10 02:43:15 CST 2004

Ok, now let eveyone pull the details out of your nose. I will start.

1) Which keyboard and mouse do you use and do they work in Linux?
2) Do you use a Windows partition (dual-boot setup)?
3) Which games are you talking about?
4) Do other Windows applications like notepad work?
5) What is in your ~/.wine/config?
6) You cared to post your question twice, but you
     didn't care to submit any details, why is that?