[Wine]wineinstall hang on Mandrake 10.1

Olive Esseret olive_esseret at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 05:53:24 CST 2004

I face the following problem when running wineinstall (wine
wine-20041019) on Mandrake 10.1. official

It appears on Mandrake 10.1 official. All went fine under Mandrake 10.0
official. I do not know exactly what system component could have been
changed between the two releases.

the compilation works fine but when It come to the point of configuring
the system (I use a wine only install) it hangs. After having killing
wineinstall wine works more or less but they are a lot of error
("CoCreate Instance failed" for example).

Sincerely,

Olive