[Wine]wineprefixcreate hang

Olive Esseret olive_esseret at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 04:25:14 CST 2004

Hello,

After having investigated more my problem (wineinstall hang at the
end). I have realized that it is the application wineprefixcreate -u
which hang. I have the same problem when I install the binary rpms: the
first time you lauch wine it call wineprefixcreate to create the windows
dir. Howhever in this last case if I kill wine, it leave a temporary
directory .wine-<somenumber>; after having renaming this directory to
.wine it seems to works more or less but they are more bugs than before.
These problems apperears on mandrake 10.1 and did not appears on
Mandrake 10.0

Olive