[Wine]DC++ crashes with current CVS wine

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Nov 22 01:11:56 CST 2004

Hi!
  I have a lot of news in this case: I've downloaded sources for DC++ unstable
and looked onto them to see in which place the program crashes. I've found that
it occurs when the download/upload progress bar is about to be drawn. I've also
found that progress bar drawing can be disabled in advanced setting (oh yes,
source is the best user's manual You can have :-) ). I did so and DC++ started
to work for me.
  I think that it is a good starting point for a wine developer to find, what's
happening there, it should be easy to find when the source code which exhibits
the bug is available and exact location of bug invocation is known. Because I
know windows at a zero level, I cannot help with this, but I hope that others
can, and fixing this bug may help other apps too (and, even in DC++, the bars
are a nice eye-candy :-) ).
  Should I post this message to wine-devel, or is it enough to post it here,
in wine-users ?
                               With regards, Pavel Troller