[Wine]WINE and Pre-compiled Path

Adam D adam_d35 at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 25 04:27:09 CST 2004

Hi all,
I'm a new member and I have the following question:
I'm using WINE (the latest version) in Knoppix to run a Windows C-program (containing many files) I have designed in the past and it's working fine except for an important audio file that resides in a different path. Let's say the main program is in c:\a\b\ and the file is c:\a\file.xxx. Although I've made a few changes to the wine config file (Saved the original) and checked all paths (drive c and fake-windows), my program still cannot find file.xxx. I'm not quite sure yet about re-compiling all my files in Linux and run it there, but I thought that someone out there had already dealt with this question and might help.
Thanks in advance.
Adam