[WINE] Setup.exe error and mapping drives

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:35:53 CST 2004

Julian,
   I am only guessing here. Do you have on older config file? Perhaps
it is defining some drives that are in conflict with your dosdrives
links? If so delete them from the config file and possibly rebuild
your links in .wine/dosdrives and then restart your Windows
application.

   As I say, this is a total guess and most probably wrong.

Good luck,
Mark