[Wine]Miss-aligned text in program

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Nov 29 21:49:38 CST 2004

How about using native oleaut32?  If you have a Windows oleaut32.dll in
windows/system, you can run the program with this dll like this:

WINEDLLOVERRIDES="oleaut32=n" wine someprogram.exe

You could also try doing this with other dll files, and checking which
true type fonts you have.

Good luck,
- Walter