[Wine]Fwd: Query regarding winemaker 0.5.9 and 0.6.0

Kavitha varadarajan kparveim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:24:08 CDT 2004

> In what way can you not see it?
> I've just typed "winemaker" and it is listed as an option on my machine.

I typed the same  way as u .."Winemaker" in the shell prompt in my
Redhat linux machine  and I cannot see --nogenerated-specs option in
20040914 version 0.6.0.

 I used the above option for generating my project and winemaker throw
an error, indicating its an invalid option :(

> So I presume you are using the wine-20040914-1rh8winehq.i686.rpm?

Yes., I am now using from this rpm . downloaded it from winehq download site.

Regards,
Kavitha.

--
When the world does not make sense, question your assumptions.