[Wine]Native 9x and config

Rob Hughes rob at robhughes.com
Fri Oct 8 06:18:08 CDT 2004

All,

Anyone willing to share a .wine/config that's working with a 9x install?
I've been playing around, even blowing away the win98 slice and
installing it from scratch, but when running wineboot, I still get 10-15
crashes to the debugger. So far, about all I can run is notepad
sucessfully.

The ironic thing is, if I use just wine, I have much fewer problems, but
would like to be able to use a number of native dlls for the areas that
are still being worked on.

Thanks,
Rob
--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.