[Wine]re:re:HELP

Alexander.Farber at nokia.com Alexander.Farber at nokia.com
Fri Oct 8 08:39:34 CDT 2004

First, you need to learn to respect other people's time
and describe your problems properly (not just whining
"wine does not work" and waiting, that someone will pull
the details out of your nose)

Second, in the year you spent learning Linux, have you
tried reading a book, like for example this one?

	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/runux4/