[Wine]Re: wine-20040914

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Sun Oct 10 17:18:23 CDT 2004

> I am convinced that the builder of the tarball for wine-20040914 have missed
some points
> that render it unusable for mandrake 10. It might work well for RedHat or
> other distros. So far I have not heard from anyone who was successful with mdk10.
For a start it's an RPM, not a tarball, the RPM has been reported to work by
quite lots people,  any packaging bug I've been told about has been fixed within
days if not hours (I'm a volunteer so I don't always have much time to dedicate
to wine), I test all RPMs on Mandrake 10.0 and 9.2 before releasing them, and if
you know about anything that isn't done properly, please says so, all feedback
is welcome.

Ivan.

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it