[Wine]Quicken 2004 Report windows

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:14:20 CDT 2004

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Duane Clark wrote:
>>..
>>Well, unfortunately, probably no Wine developers have Quicken 2004. It
>>sounds like that is a problem new to this version of Quicken, since
>>people with older versions have claimed to not have the problem.
>

> No, actually this problem has existed for quite  long time. I've seen it
> in ne form or another since Quicken 2001 and Wine circa 2002. However it
> was tolerable (for me) under earlier versions of Quicken,  but has
> worsend under the newest CXO release and Quicken 2004.

Well, I have a copy of Quicken 2002 Deluxe. I don't really know how to
use it though. If you can describe in moderate detail how to cause the
problem, I could take a look and maybe figure out the bug.

As a quick test, I had some money entered in a checking account. I went
to Reports & Graphs, and select an Account Balances report. That at
least showed up ok.