[Wine]installshield 6

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:25:11 CDT 2004

Just as a question, but have you tried the Crossover Office installer?
I've recently noticed that they have a bunch of things in their config
file for different installers. Possibly one of their tweaks would work
for you?

I think htis is all visible from the demo version. If you found a
tweak in their config file that worked for you then you could try it
with standard Wine.

BTW - which Wine are you using?

- Mark