[Wine]Re: winesetuptk0.72/tcltk-winesetuptk-0.72

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:41:26 CDT 2004

> It's the configuration part that I was looking for some help with, but
> as noted I can install neither winesetuptk nor wineinstall

You don't need winesetuptk or wineinstall anymore, because wine
automatically sets up a .wine directory with the appropriate contents.
 Also, the wine config file isn't needed to successfully run wine
anymore.  If you don't have a .wine directory, run

wine --version

and it will be created for you.

PS make sure you reply back to the list as well as to anyone who
replies so that others that have the same problem can learn.

--
James Hawkins