[Wine]crash in cvs from 10/16

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 18:56:15 CDT 2004

I think some clarification is needed on this topic.

Are you trying to run IE? Or, was IE once running, and
now, it no longer runs with this newer version?

If its the first, then you should try method #2 on
www.frankscorner.org - I used to run IE all the time
using that method, and quite successfully.

Hiji

=====
M-Halo: It's Electronic Rock - http://www.mhalo.com/